This is a remote position. You need at least 4 hours of overlap with GMT -3.
As a Lead Infrastructure Engineer at Latitude.sh, you will help scale and improve the platform's infrastructure, availability, and reliability by working closely with backend engineers and other teams to identify problems and create tooling and automation to address them.
As a Lead for the Platform team, you will be the technical reference for a group of team members, usually around four to five people.
This might be a good opportunity if you're interested in infrastructure automation and like to find creative solutions to complex problems.
- Lead the Platform team, serving as the technical reference.
- Help Product Managers design and plan development cycles.
- Develop and maintain scripts and applications that automate tasks to simplify managing Latitude.sh's rapidly growing server fleet.
- Collaborate with backend and frontend engineers to implement and manage solutions to support scaling our applications.
- Lead SysAdmins in their efforts to monitor the infrastructure and take action on incidents.
- Help the Ops team resolve infrastructure issues and investigate the root cause.
- Write documentation to support internal and external users.
Skills and qualifications
- Strong technical background with expertise in digital infrastructure and automation.
- Advanced knowledge of Unix systems.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash, Python, or Ruby.
- Knowledge in security and operations best practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Wish to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment.
- Value collaboration with your peers to deliver exceptional experiences.
- Knowledge of one or more IaaC tools, such as Ansible and Terraform.
- Experience scaling infrastructure.
- Experience leading infrastructure teams at a high-growth company.
- Experience maintaining and scaling Kubernetes clusters.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying