The Sales team at Latitude.sh is responsible for bringing new logos to the company and developing an extensive and long-term relationship with our customers worldwide. As Account Executive, you will help the sales team to assist clients via chat or email, seeking to understand their needs and communicating clearly in Portuguese and English to offer the best solution within the scope of services provided by Latitude.sh.
- Reply to inquiries made by potential customers in the different service channels (chat, email, phone);
- Monitor and manage inbound opportunities in the CRM, seeking to serve customers quickly, turning opportunities into sales.
- Keep all opportunities updated in our CRM, ensuring the stats and KPIs are up-to-date.
- Write business proposals, following up with leads and current customers to win new customers and increase his/her customer base.
- Manage the customer lifecycle, being the first point of contact for new purchases and escalation in the case of incidents.
- Manage incoming leads (inbound and outbound) so that they can evolve along the sales funnel and convert opportunities into business.
- Hunt new logos, searching for potential customers following Latitude.sh strategy.
- Customize solutions for new and current customers through deep knowledge of Latitude.sh’s main products.
- Describe to clients the financial concepts that impact billing clearly and professionally, clarifying any doubts and questions.
- Perform daily activities related to orders and invoices.
- Work with national and international companies.
- Understand the market Latitude.sh is in, competitors, pricing strategy, use-cases, industries, and value proposition.
Skills and qualifications
- Strong English communication skills, both written and oral mandatory (B2 and above)
- Bachelors’ degree (completed or ongoing)
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, and Presentation)
- Previous experience in B2B sales
- Competitive Compensation
- Annual Bonus tied to the company revenue goals
- Meal voucher: R$ 610,00/monthly
- Transportation or fuel voucher (without discounts)
- Health Plan (Amil)
- Dental Plan (Amil)
- Life insurance
- Subsidies for English studies
- Subsidies for technical training and certifications
- On-site work: Vila Mariana - São Paulo - SP
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying