The Account Manager at Latitude.sh is responsible for developing long-term relationships with new and existing clients to create new business opportunities and grow his/her accounts. It is his/her responsibility to generate new business, cross-selling, up-selling, follow-up leads, and monitor the implementation of projects sold.
- Manages the customer life-cycle of assigned customers, being the focal point for new projects and escalation for problems.
- Works closely to other teams to make sure the deadlines and technical requirements are in-line to customer's expectation when delivering projects.
- Creates customs solutions in all regions, involving different technologies and components.
- Knows our partners and providers and asks for custom quotes.
- Monitors and supports the deployment of custom and/or medium projects.
- Has a clear view of our competitive landscape, knowing our customer base and main competitors.
- Participates in discussions about new products, providing insights of what customers want and the latest market trends.
- Builds and maintains the relationship with some critical and strategic customers.
- Serves as the client’s primary point of contact at the company
- Retains medium and big accounts. Deals with medium size and big size deals
- Has strong knowledge of every part of our product to suggest the best solution to customers and is precise when specifying project requirements to other departments.
- Supports his/her manager to develop strategies aiming to increase market share and the customer base, reduce churn and achieve monthly quota
Skills and qualifications:
- Advanced English communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Technology or correlated areas
- Experience in B2B sales and account management, conducting business in an international environment
- Strong written communication and presentation skills
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, confident, tenacious, and able to multi-task
- Consistently maintains a network of contacts
Nice to have:
- Study or professional experience abroad
Important: this is not a position for working remotely.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying