The Network team at Maxihost is one of the main elements that guarantee stable connections to our customers, operating and resolving issues on our inner solid, complex, and up-to-date network infrastructure. Our team performs with a logical data network and security, including routers, switches, firewalls, and expansion projects, acting to solve problems at the structure. We work with Cisco, Juniper, Huawei, Fortinet, and other vendors.
We are looking for a qualified professional to join us in the Network Team, becoming responsible for pulling the team forward and being their technical reference.
- Perform the management and maintenance of the logical data and security network, including edge routers, core switches, and firewall, beyond planning expansion and acting in atypical cases in the structure;
- Provide L2/L3 support related to network issues to our customers, keeping tickets updated in prompt time and within deadlines;
- Resolve incidents of medium and high complexity by making changes/improvements on the overall network or checking directly with transit suppliers;
- Build solutions based on root cause analysis to prevent past incidents;
- Documentation of network structure, technical procedures, and tickets;
- Administration of network monitoring tools, being responsible for creating graphs and thresholds to enhance monitoring performance;
- Be a positive role model for the team, empowering junior analysts to work on low complexity incidents.
Skills and qualifications
- Advanced English communication skills (B2 level or above)
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology areas or related degree;
- Knowledge of the following network protocols: MAC, Spanning-tree, Trunk, VLAN, VXLAN, IP, ARP, DHCP, ACLs, Subnets, BGP, OSPF, VPNs, TCP, UDP, SNMP, NTP, SSH, Ping, Trace, NTP.
- Solid knowledge of data center architecture, including experience with BGP protocol, Cisco Nexus, and firewalls troubleshooting (Fortinet preferably);
- Ability to solve problems with empathy, ownership, and a hands-on approach;
- Ability to prioritize and a strong sense of urgency;
- Ability to communicate and persuade those around you using leadership skills;
- Be open to learning something new every day.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology areas or related degree.
- Cisco CCNA certification;
- Competitive Compensation
- Annual Bonus tied to the company revenue goals
- Meal voucher: R$ 610,00/monthly
- Transportation or fuel voucher (without discounts)
- Health Plan (Amil)
- Dental Plan (Amil)
- Life insurance
- Subsidies for English studies
- Subsidies for technical training and certifications
- On-site work: Vila Mariana - São Paulo - SP
- Shift work: 5x2 (2 weekends/month)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying