At Latitude.sh, the Platform team is responsible for building and maintaining the infrastructure that powers our products and tools. As an Infrastructure Engineer, you'll be spending your days automating the Latitude.sh platform and building solutions that make it more powerful.
Infrastructure Engineers are responsible for building products and tools to automate thousands of bare metal servers distributed across the world. More specifically, you will work with modern IaaC tools and scripting languages to automate the lifecycle of servers on the Latitude.sh platform.
This might be a good opportunity if you’re interested in infrastructure automation and how we can bring the experience of the cloud to bare metal.
- Continuously improve the Latitude.sh operational readiness.
- Design and develop solutions to automate bare metal lifecycle management using cloud native tools.
- Collaborate with the Software Engineering team to implement and manage the infrastructure to support the applications and integrations.
- Escalate and track problems and incidents to the appropriate teams.
- Identify areas of improvement in Observability, Monitoring, and code.
- Collaborate with the Software Engineering team to implement and manage the infrastructure to support our products and integrations.
- Document all developed solutions and results.
Skills and Qualification:
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux/Unix systems.
- Experience with automation tools.
- Experience building and managing containers and container images
- A passion for infrastructure as code tools like Terraform.
- Working knowledge of Git.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash, Python, Go, or Ruby.
- Knowledge in security and operations best practices.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying