As part of the Latitude.sh network team, you will collaborate with our research and development, product engineering, and network engineering for network infrastructure design, deployment, and optimization. You will use your leadership and management skills, network engineering, design, and network automation in a unique way to provide a stable and fault-tolerant network.
- Manage the network team for projects and network deployment focused on data center operations;
- Coordinate and collaborate on network projects, working across multiple teams;
- Recommend network modifications to improve the quality and stability of the service;
- Plan, design, and implement network automation solutions to ensure the operation of network communication systems (routing, switching, and data center technologies);
- Collaborate with other teams to design and implement tools that help automate end-to-end network infrastructure processes.
Skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology areas or related degree or equivalent experience;
- Advanced communication skills in English (B2 level or above);
- Technical leadership and team management;
- Have worked in mission-critical networks (24x7);
- Knowledge in network architecture;
- Network automation.
Nice to have
- Knowledge and experience with Python Scripting and Ansible for Network automation and analytics;